Celebrate Children’s Week at the Zig Zag Early Years Partnership’s Family Picnic! Fun for the whole family, this event will feature a range of free activities and entertainment for children of all ages, including:
– Boogie Roosdance workshop
– Learn to Skateboard Clinic with Skateboarding WA. All skateboards, helmets and wristguards provided.
– Giant bubbles
– Konga Kids dance workshop
– Sports activities and active games
– Pot Plant painting
– Make a delicious peddle-powered fruit smoothie
– Art activities and sensory play for children aged 0-5 with Meerilinga Children and Family Centre High Wycombe and Goodstart Early Learning Kalamunda
– Family giveaways & free fruit Go for 2&5 and pack a healthy family picnic, or purchase dinner from one of the food vans at the event.
BYO picnic blanket, water bottle, hat and a smile 😊 This event is taking place at Fleming Reserve, 111 Newburn Rd High Wycombe.
For more information about the Children’s Week Family Picnic, or the Zig Zag Early Years Partnership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 9257 9968. Huge thanks to our supporters, the Department of Communities, Lotterywest, Healthway and Meerilinga. #ChildrensWeek2018