Celebrating a Child’s Right to be Healthy, Safe & Happy
Kick off Children’s Week 2019 with us at Whiteman Park on 20 October from 10am -2pm. This year’s event will be jam packed full of FREE, fun activities for the whole family. Bring a healthy picnic and enjoy heaps of outdoors fun with your family. The Go for 2 & 5 Children’s Week Family Fun Day is made possible thanks to the support of Healthway, Lotterywest & the Department of Education.
A Poster with Map will be added at a later date.
- Conquer the Climbing Wall
- Get lost in the Fun Maze
Bricks 4 Kidz Midland
- Discover with Scitech
Let your child test your skills in the toddler obstacle course
Get sustainable with Wonderful Worm Waste
- Get active and play some mini sports
- Experience the wonder of the wild Birds of Prey
- Construct shapes with the soft play playground
- Say hi to the NOVA Casanovas
- Be amazed by the West Coast Gymnasts
- Meet Fairy Queen Caroline
- and much much more
Stay tuned for more details, this year’s event will be bigger and better than ever.
This event is a Smoke and Alcohol Free event.
Sign up for the Meerilinga and Children’s Week WA eNewsletter?
Please complete the form below to let us know if you’re attending this event.