Hosted by Meerilinga Parenting Service, the final Children’s Week WA event is set to be a fantastic celebration of children, family, and early literacy.
We invite all local community to join our Go for 2&5 Children’s Week Early Literacy Fun Day on Wednesday 16 November from 10am-11.30am at our Meerilinga Children and Community Service Hilton.
The morning’s activities will include
- Make your own book with Better Beginnings
- Try out our fabulous water canvas for painting fun without the mess
- Enjoy songs and stories together at Storytime – (starts at 10.30am)
- Help us paint our new Street Library box – bring along a book to put in the box for others to enjoy
- Rocket into reading with an activity from Bunnings
- Fuel your brain – make a Fruit Person (and eat it!)
- Decorate our special Book Nook and enjoy some quiet time reading together
- View our Sharing Stories videos created by parents who read the book Baby Ways in their first language
This event will be perfect for families to enjoy a special morning out together celebrating Early Literacy for Children’s Week!
Please register your attendance at: https://bit.ly/3eTiv9x
Enjoy reading, talking, singing, and playing with your child.
Thank you to Healthway, Lotterywest, and the Department of Education for their continued support of Children’s Week WA.