Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://www.childrensweekwa.org.au website (the “Service”) operated by Meerilinga (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Meerilinga.
Meerilinga has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Meerilinga shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Win a bonus $500 Go for 2 & 5 Children’s Week Community Grant – Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Meerilinga Young Children’s Foundation (ABN 60 366 468 001) whose registered office is at 22 Southport Street, West Leederville WA 6007.
- The competition is open to recipients of the 2021 Go for 2 & 5 Children’s Week Community Grants in Western Australia.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- There is no entry fee necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per grant recipient. Multiple entries from the same person will be discounted.
- Closing date for entry will be Monday 8 November. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- You must produce a video of your Go for 2 & 5 Children’s Week event healthy eating or arts-based activity, post to Facebook or Instagram and tag Meerilinga (@Meerilinga),
- The video must include ‘Go for 2 & 5 Children’s Week’ in the title,
- You must acknowledge the Go for 2 & 5 Children’s Week Community Grant Program sponsors: Healthway, Lotterywest, and the Department of Communities.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The available grants are as follows: two $500 bonus grants to be spent on children and children’s services through the winner’s services at their discretion. The grants are as stated and alternatives will not be offered. Grants are not transferable.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate grant details supplied to any entrant by any third party.
- The successful bonus grant recipients will submit a brief email report by Friday 26 November providing evidence of how they used the funds on children and children’s services.
- Winners will be drawn at random from all entries received and verified by the promoter and/or its agents on Tuesday 9 November.
- The winners will be notified by email and/or phone by Tuesday 9 November. If a winner is unable to be contacted within seven days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the grant from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winners when and where the grant can be collected/is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winners agree to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australia data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winners’ names will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Western Australia, Australia, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.